Happy Holidays? It may sound early and if you are not already planning to take advantage of the holidays, we have several tips to help you make the most of the holidays. Enjoy last month’s resources to help you win in this rapidly changing market. To get it before everybody else, subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with latest whitepapers and webinars on how to grow your software and services business.
Here are last month’s industry resources:
- The Internet of Things is changing the complexity of the online experience. SMBs that once were not part of the e-commerce market are now planning to go online and offer services.
- Using a SaaS solution not only saves costs but also can provide better business results. Continuous innovation and greater potential to benchmark and gain insights from peers are just some of the key benefits of turning to SaaS.
- Cloud-based payments are where Apple Pay will disrupt, due to its ability to make a sale at any time, while being more convenient and trustworthy than alternatives.
- Working in a technology company implies constant change; therefore, the role of the CTO must adjust accordingly.
- It may be time to take a fresh look at the best practices the industry leaders are using to retain their customers and go beyond retention.
- Find out the top 10 technology trends that Gartner has highlighted for 2015 that will impact any organization’s long-term plans and initiatives.
- Introducing Digital Commerce! Times have changed and a new terminology for “E-Commerce” has become mandatory, to better match reality.
- Is software actually eating the world, or is it just a symptom of other shifts?
- See how Bitdefender improved and optimized the purchasing process, with direct impact on the bottom line.
- Early preparations for the shopping season are a must. Discover how you can sell more using some affiliate marketing tips and tricks.