Hi sellers! Just to give you a little summer reading, we’ve collected great tips this month to help you improve your software & SaaS selling strategies in this rapidly changing market.
Before that, a little fun! To honor the start of the Olympic Games in Rio, we’re hosting our own version of the event to celebrate the importance of digital commerce. Join the Avangate Olympics for a chance to win cool prizes!
- The rules about taxation worldwide are constantly changing and will affect your digital-based business sooner or later. Learn about the latest updates and future changes, to be one step ahead of the game (note: if you are an Avangate client, you don’t need to worry about this as we are the merchant of record for your software and SaaS sales).
- The SaaS industry has seen an explosive growth over the past few years. Check out this insightful research to discover where the industry has been and where it’s headed next.
- Nowadays, consumers are more informed than ever, always seeking outside opinions. New, online resources, such as peer review sites, have begun to provide a greater influence over the buying process. Keep on reading to learn more about the role of influencers in the modern software buying process.
- Hear Rick Gardiner, CEO of iAffiliate Management, and Teodora Dobjanschi, Senior Affiliate Recruiter at Avangate, talk about some of the major changes in affiliate marketing and learn about the 5 common misconceptions around working with affiliates.
- Here are four effective ways to tackle cart abandonment, the biggest obstacle ecommerce businesses have to face daily.
- Check out Avangate’s latest quarterly digital commerce benchmark on trends in global software, SaaS and online services sales, popular products and services, preferred payment methods around the world.
- Learn about the best ways to design, analyze, and optimize your customer acquisition process and why marketing, sales, and customer success teams should collaborate closely at all times.
- Do you know what’s killing your conversion rates? There are a number of factors that can keep your visitors or leads from converting. Improve your cart conversion rate by at least 10 percent by using tested tactics.
- How does an 18% revenue uplift sound? Find out how SaaS vendor 123ContactForm did it.
- Are you evaluating e-commerce platforms or you just want to see how your current solution stacks up? Based on reviews from hundreds of professionals from companies of all sizes, the G2Crowd 2016 Spring Report will help you compare the best ecommerce platforms out there, so get your copy now!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be updated on new blogposts, whitepapers, webinars and more on how to grow your software and services business.