It’s hard to believe that another year has passed, but we’re starting to prepare for this year’s Performance Marketing Insights, a global conference that gathers professionals from more than 40 countries at the Hotel Estrel in Berlin. The two-day event is a great networking opportunity for European affiliates and merchants interested in making business connections in new markets.
We really enjoyed last year’s keynotes and debates, which provided impressive insights on emerging trends and also fresh perspectives on performance marketing’s defining notions and expected behaviors. In its second consecutive year, we expect this event to be even more exciting than last year.
Along with the essential new connections and ideas comes the joy of having a little time to explore the wonderful Berlin. Tweet Our recommendations would be, in no particular order:
- Dinner in the Berlin TV Tower. Enjoy a good meal in Berlin’s revolving restaurant while spotting picturesque tourist attractions from 207 meters above the ground.
- Kreuzberg District tour. If you like taking the pulse of a city when travelling, we recommend blending with the young people in Kreuzberg district, recognized for its ever-blossoming urban art and cultural events.
- The Berlin Wall. Take some time to explore the parts of the city where the wall still stands. Interesting stories from the wars will leave you wanting to know more.
- Stroll in the Grunewald forest. Berlin is surrounded by forest and is known for its large green areas that you can explore on foot or by bike.
- Visit Reichstag. The Parliament building is worth visiting both for its architecture and the striking views from the glass dome.
So if you plan to take part in PMI 2015, don’t hesitate to drop us a message at email@example.com to set up a meeting, either at the conference location or in one of Berlin’s many beautiful spots!