The 2016 Summer Olympics are finally here, and we’re excited to celebrate the world’s best athletes.
Working at Avangate, we often feel like we’re in an ongoing race to amplify sales for our customers so they can come out on top in whatever category they’re in. Whether our customers make audiovisual or security software, we always want them to bring home a medal in their field.
Therefore, we decided to host our own version of the event to celebrate the importance of digital commerce.
Here are the cool prizes that are up for grabs:
- Gold medal: Smart soccer ball
- Silver medal: Fitness tracker bracelet
- Bronze medal: Bluetooth sport headphones
How can you enter? It’s pretty simple, you just need to complete two tasks, and you’re in the running:
- Leave a comment on this blog post with your thoughts on one of the following topics:
How do think digital commerce will change in the next 10 years?
Share one interesting experiment you ran to increase your online sales and what you learned from it.
- Follow @avangate on Twitter and share “I joined the #AvangateOlympics #Contest http://ow.ly/dww5302Xv8r. Check it out for a chance to win great prizes! #digitalcommerce @avangate” Tweet
Copy the tweet URL and paste it into the same comment.
That’s all it takes! The most interesting answer to the questions gets the big prize. We’ll randomly select the other two winners. The contest is open until August 31.
And the winners are…
Gold medal: Kristin G.
Silver Medal: Marius-Gabriel Rusu
Bronze Medal: Alex Conde