Happy December! It’s hard to believe we are at the end of another year. At the same time, 2015 looks to be even more exciting – and we’ve taken the last issue of the Insight to sum up 2014 and outline some of the trends of 2015.
Enjoy this month’s hot topics:
- Are you taking your rightful share out of the 7 trillion-plus IoT market? The Internet of Things is breaking down the barriers between information and devices: it’s your turn to make a successful way in. Find out how!
- The new VAT regulations and the “Services Economy” trend are forcing online businesses to rethink their commerce strategies. Is your company ready for the changes?
- In 2015, the companies where the CIO and CMO partner up, enabling customer-focused technology, will gain market share and will establish competitive advantage.
- The key trends in the e-learning industry are summed up in an insightful infographic. Decide which ones you should keep an eye on in 2015.
- 2015 is a great year to make significant changes. Here’s a list of trends that will shape business development next year, followed by great tips on how to best handle them.
- Everybody’s talking about it! Digital Alley: the first (but not the least) concept powered by Avangate reunites successful members of the affiliate ecosystem in one eye-catching attraction at Affiliate Summit West ’15.
Stay tuned for more resources in 2015. Happy Holiday Season and a joyful New Year!